To enrich our senior form students’ experience in career and life planning, S.4, 5 students visited different workplaces and universities. They were:
- Ocean Park (Performance and Show Production and Marine Mammal Training and Husbandry)
- Sha Tin Integrated Service Centre
- Café (Half day work and they learned Latte Art)
- Correctional Services Department
- Police College
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University( Institute of Textiles and Clothing)
These activities provided an opportunity for our students to understand the importance of having positive work attitude and relevant job skills for their future. This also enhanced their understanding and potential interest in different career options.