00:00 (Start: 00’08)
1. Ludwig van Beethoven - Allegretto Scherzando, from Symphony No. 8 in F, Op. 93
2. Georg Philipp Telemann - Allegro, from Duetto a Flauti Dolci, TWV 43:107
3. Alan Ridout - Strolling through Woods
4. Alan Haughton - Creatures of the Night
5. Johann Christian Schickhardt - Allemande, from Sonata No. 7 in E-flat
6. Jacques-Martin Hotteterre - Premiere Suite de Pieces a Deux Dessus Sans Basse
7. Markus Zahnhausen - Minimal Music
Part 1 ~~End~~
Part 2 (timing to be confirmed)
Link to be provided
9. George Frideric Handel - Allegro (Fugue), from Suite No. 3 in d minor
10. Richard Rudolf Klein - Haus Musik, movement I, IV, V
11. Francesco Barsanti - Adagio and Allegro, from Sonata in C
12. Sören Sieg - Free as a bird, from African Suite No. 24
End. YOUTUBE Channel, TTCA Music Department
Tsung Tsin Christian Recorder Band Biography
Tsung Tsin Christian Recorder Band was established in 2013. Our Recorder band is full of young and energetic students.
Our students have achieved a number of championships and prizes in both local events like the HK Schools Music Festival and international events, including the Hsinchu International Recorder Competition 2018 and Japan Recorder Competition.
Through public exposure such as mini-recitals and grand school occasions, we have improved technical skills, stage confidence and performance attire.
In 2016, we cooperated with the Taiwan Recorder Orchestra and various recorder players from various Hong Kong Primary Schools and Secondary Schools to hold the Taiwan–Hong Kong Inter-flow Recorder Concert.
In July 2017, our students successfully performed in a concert with the Taichung Youth Recorder Orchestra at Huludun Cultural Center, Taichung.
In July, 2018, our Recorder Band experienced a fruitful exchange and performance tour to Scotland and England. Our students performed at Dunblane Cathedral, Holy Trinity Church of Stirling under the coaching by famous European recorder player, Ms Sarah Jefferey.
In 2019, we were nominated by HKSAR Education Bureau as a member of delegation in “The Sixth China Primary and Secondary students Art Exhibition Performance 2019” in Suzhou.